Friday, February 11, 2011

You need some lovin

Dear Life, 
      STOP. Not literally, that would mean deathzone. Just stop trying to dominate me. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I am certain I come out on top. (John 16:33)
I miss my family. And my best friend, Jamie. They are good people. I tried clicking my heels three times but it just mussed up my fav boots.
News Flash! The world called and she said my mom is the greatest out of all the moms that she holds. Yeah, tell me something I don't know. (She didn't like my sass and hung up on me- whatever world you ain't mah home anyway)
Here is a preshy-presh photo of THE Karen Bishop, my Marmee.
Also Life, bummerzone that MJ is dead, but pretty sure his music lives on forever. If you don't get up and dance to this then follow these simple steps: 1. Remove stick from bum 2. Dance without a care. 
Glee version ain't too shabby neither.

shake and shimmy, 
Kelly 

p.s.- Bodo's bagels may not be a cure-all but it comes pretty dang close.

1 comment: