Monday, February 28, 2011

I need a nap and an empanada

Dear Lifey, 
I am getting bored of my blog layout. Are you guys bored of it? Does it deter you from reading often? Are you really that judgmental? But understand Life, that a talent of mine is not blog layouts or even caring to take the time and figure out how to change it. So you see we have come full circle.
Life what the heck I had such a spectac weekend with my brother, Joelila! So unlike you Life to bless me so. Although I don't think you deserve any credit (see here).
While Joelboles was here we ate some delish Venezuelan food which reminded me of the food I loved whilst in Argentina. Ugh, so great. Chorizo tiene mi corazon. 
Two practicum days, a test, and some homework standing in between me and San Diego. Rejoice with me. 

anxiously yours, 
Kelly

p.s. hey folks here is a verse that has been my jam lately...do it up good --> "When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path" Psalm 142:3

No comments:

Post a Comment