Things as of late that have strong associations with autumn and which I have taken joyful part in:
- strolls through a lovely neighborhood with a friend or two (Margeypoo :)
- breath taking drives with breath taking views of mountains and the breath taking sunsets. I have no breath left.
- Deep affection for the changing leaves. Best color scheme there is.
- Hot, homemade, zucchini soup with tomato-herb bread bought at the Harrisonburg farmer's market.
- Apple picking. boom.
- climbing trees (can be applied to almost any season)
- purchasing new boots-- look out!
- panera dates/bstud planning with my favorite co-leader
- wafting aroma of my constantly-burning, spiced cranberry candle!
enjoy these splendid photographic representations I have taken