Sunday, October 16, 2011

On awestruck autumn

Things as of late that have strong associations with autumn and which I have taken joyful part in: 
  • strolls through a lovely neighborhood with a friend or two (Margeypoo :)
  • breath taking drives with breath taking views of mountains and the breath taking sunsets. I have no breath left. 
  • Deep affection for the changing leaves. Best color scheme there is. 
  • Hot, homemade, zucchini soup with tomato-herb bread bought at the Harrisonburg farmer's market.
  • Apple picking. boom. 
  • climbing trees (can be applied to almost any season)
  • purchasing new boots-- look out!
  •  panera dates/bstud planning with my favorite co-leader
  • wafting aroma of my constantly-burning, spiced cranberry candle!
enjoy these splendid photographic representations I have taken

No comments:

Post a Comment