Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, Cornelia where art thou?

Dear Life, 
       Our toilet won't stop running. It's making this constant rushing sound that I aint tryin to have- and now it won't flush. Good riddance to that john! Cheese and rice that baño is one thing I will not miss about the Graffiti House. And our freezing cold downstairs either. Which I will admit was nice yesterday when it was sunny and warm (AS IT SHOULD BE (IN FREAKIN APRIL)).
      I have been thinking how nice it would be to have a servant. No no just picture it with me for a moment. Or think of a butler if that eases your conscience. I wake up in the morning and I have to get ready super quick (and doing anything at more than a glacial pace one minute after waking is dang near impossible for me)- I would love to say "Cornelia (that's what I imagine her name being) start the tea kettle/coffee pot please." or while I'm in the shower "Cornelia! Would you lay out my SDSU sweatshirt and skinny jeans on my bed, please". Even those few minutes would be a great help. Come on, you know you want one, even just a little bizzle, am I rizzle? 

Now Life, these gloomy days? Hell to the no. Cut out that mess. My tan from urban jungle is gone. Up-set-ting.

naturalistically yours, 
Kelly 

p.s.- I saw this band last night and it was magical. I wish I was still in the venue closing my eyes and engulfed in their powerful sound waves. Unforgettable.

2 comments:

  1. i'd chip in to hire cornelia....just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we could get back to urban jungle. and welcome to my life, try living in the cold downstairs all the time!

    ReplyDelete