Thursday, December 12, 2013


This music makes me want to take a moonlit stroll in the snow, down Mason street, with the lamp poles casting an orange-yellow glow on the street, and look at the Christmas lights on the houses.

It makes me want to curl up in a warm blanket with a good book that gives me a good cry. The kind of cry that is cathartic and makes you feel sad and relieved at the same time.

It makes me want to sit in a favorite coffee shop while it's raining outside and I'm having good conversation with a good friend, clutching our warm cups of something delicious.

It makes me want to take a drive through the winding roads of the Blue Ridge mountains on route 33, and stare in awe at the thick forest, and not worry about what needs to get done.

Can you guess I'm missing Virginia?

No comments:

Post a Comment