Thursday, May 2, 2013

Radical



      This morning I was journaling like the good Christian woman I am, and a prayer/hope/desire came into my heart that was just right on the money! 
      I want to go to Spain this summer and I want the Lord to do something radical in my life. I want Him to radically affect my spirit, my heart. No more soft spoken words, no more small movements of sanctification, but BIG, AWESOME, RADICAL REVELATIONS. Something that changes my relationship with Jesus; something that changes my worldview. 
Could this be the Lord telling me that He is going to give me a radical experience this summer? Could He be trying to prepare me for a month in Spain that will radically deepen my relationship with Him? I sure hope so. Man, I really want that. More than I want a nap on the beach right now (which I do, because it is supposed to be 85 degrees today & I'll be at work (but I love my job so it's cool (too many parenthesis inside of parenthesis (an inception of parenthesis)))). 

      Anyway, we'll see what happens. Hopefully it'll be rad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment