Lately I love...
- One-on-one time spent with friends- it's the best. I have enjoyed that with a few choice ladies this week.
- Having lunch with 5th graders who make me laugh.
- Holding newborn ducklings. As in, 1-day-old (kindergarten class has an incubator and the eggs hatched this week)!!
- Sara Bareilles' new song, Manhattan.
Lately I loathe...
- Bills...those awful white envelopes that you avoid opening for a few days :/
- The cracked screen of my phone from when I dropped it weeks ago.
- My over the top, unbelievably unbearable, messy room.
Mostly I just...
- can't wait for summer and SPAIN!
- need a haircut. These split ends are k-k-killin me.
- am stoked that I like broccoli sprouts because I don't like broccoli or lots of other veggies but I will eat these and then when I am old and gray and strong with a good heart I will think, "thank heaven for those organic sprouts!"
Now here, listen to Sara and make your own list,