Thursday, November 7, 2013

a note on my bro

      I don't know what I would do without my brother, Matt. He truly is a friend. One of the best I have. There are so many thoughts and emotions I have that I am too embarrassed to share with anyone else, but with Matty I can always open up even if it's just the surface of things. Often his desire to see people grow and heal replaces the human tendency to judge or critique. It helps that we have the same gene pool and grew up with overlapping experiences, so I know he handles a lot of things similarly or knows where I am coming from. I am so grateful to him and I am sad for those who don't have a sibling they can confide in, grieve with, and receive counsel from. 
                                                       I'm blessed, it's cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment