Friday, October 11, 2013

Here's the thing...

      ...I am so not a feminist, but it really irks me when guys complain about seeing a tampon in our purse/bathroom/trash. Or, when we bring up the mysterious and nasty period topic they just can't take it.
"Oh, I'M SORRY that you had to see the thing I have to shove inside of myself to keep me from perpetually bleeding for 5 days whilst simultaneously suffering from a whole host of other side effects (cramps, back pain, bloating, etc). Next time I'll be more sensitive so YOU, sir, don't have to deal with hearing about this issue that plagues me every damn month." 

Alright. Rant over. I will go back to being ashamed of this biological syndrome, meanwhile if you are a guy you will probably ignorantly attribute this to "pms-ing". Kelly, out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment