Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo overload

Okay so I just figured out how to upload photos so I went a bit crazy. But I also wanted to reflect for a moment on how blessed I am by the people in my life. And, as I continued thinking, more and more people easily came to mind. Hence the numerous photos. There are more and I will feature them later. Oh well, these people are great and I should be (and am) so grateful for their place in mi vida.

  This is my broski, Matt. We make this face a lot.
 This is my Young Life teamy Alexandra- she's nice I guess if you like to have friends who are pretty, kind, really funny and loving. I mean if you're into that sort of thing.
 This is Shmames (Amy). She shines joy and that's not cheesy it's da truf. I really enjoy her company.
Ellie could be like my much cooler twin. She's witty, an extrovert like yours truly and pushes me towards the Lord. Which is cool.
 The Gradivas. Living with 9 girls can be tough but BOY am I glad it's with these ladies; my besties.
 This is my significant other. Just kidding. Sort of. Jammer is my best friend and always will be. Anything I say won't do her justice.
Jayzone. We have a funny relationship but he is so dependable and never ceases to surprise me as well as make me laugh. Practically my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment