Tuesday, October 9, 2012

on Joseph Gordon Levitt

      I just love him. So much. Sometimes, I get that super irrational feeling girls can get when they believe that the attractive and witty film star on the screen might just be the real life version of him as well. And maybe if he and I met in real life he might think I was funny and smart and cute. 
      Or, if I don't get that irrational I at least lead myself to believe that his character in such-a-such movie is exactly what I am looking for in a man. Only, HE'S FICTIONAL. And I am left falling for a movie star. Only, I'm not falling for him in the slightest, it's just what the movie gods want me to think so I will keep funding their multi-billion dollar cooperation. UGH.

In any case, JGL is hot and everything I want in a boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment